Where it's my birthday. Got 2 weeks and 5 days till my birthday. (Yes I was born on New Years Day).
I should really be doing homework right now, but I'm not. I still got two projects to do, my big history project about the great depression and a biology essay. Why does some homewrok are completely pointless. (Sorry for my bad grammer haha). I finished my math ('cause it's the easyest thing ever), and my project for photography that took me 2 hours (damn my obssesion over straight lines).
I just did some holiday shopping yesturday and got some candy and a scarf and the new Killer's CD. I just finished listening to it and it is really good.
Some stuff you SHOULD listen to: 1969, The Academy Is..., The Killers and I don't really know who else. (It seems that I'm typing faster on this then my essay for bio). I've had 1969's album Maya on repeat for awhile now, I guess it's just that fantastic. I've also listened to Hot Hot Heat for a bit also and The Hives. I only listen to the best bands.
Okay I'm going back to homework. I'm such a fucking procrastinator. Oh check out Sacbi on YouTube. We only have one video up right now but uh we're planing to fill it up soon.
Signing off. Goodbye. Goodnight. Go do your homework kids if you haven't already, don't become a "Gabi"
-Gabi Blanco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment