Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Movie time...

Tonight was hilarious. Okay when I got to Breanna's house, I was early too, she was still getting ready and wearing a dress and her mother wanted her to change. So I said just put jeans underneath, I guess I'm the smart one. Sachi then came over and we played Rock Band for a bit, I'm getting better at it. :) We then watched Never Been Kissed and Breanna was making weird noises at the end of the film. We played some more Rock Band and Jazmin came over so we played some more. We then turned off all the lights and... don't think nasty thoughts... watched One Missed Call. Before the movie Breanna had to go pee, we scared her when she got out. Then I scared Sachi sooooo much. She was in the kitchen with Breanna and I snuck up sota behind her and I screamed and she jumped up so high holding a pillow. That was the high light of my night.

No comments: